Convenient Dental Implants In Northeast Florida
We are a well-recognized and awarded dental specialist center based in Northeast FL, provides several dental services to patients of all age groups. One of these many services includes quality dental implants. All our dentists are vastly experienced, which is reflected in our high implantation success rates. Our unmatched proficiency in dental services has helped establish us as the leading dental center in all of Northeast FL. One must remember that dental implant surgeries require the utmost in surgical skills, and any mistake caused by the dentist can cause a plethora of troubles. This is why our dentists perform each step of the procedure with utter precision and care.
WHY WE RECOMMEND DENTAL IMPLANTS
Our dentists highly recommend use of dental implants in relevant cases. We have even received several testimonials from our patients appreciating the results of implant surgeries performed by our dentists. Some of the benefits that our patients have mentioned include:
- Comfortable Chewing: Temporary or sliding dentures can cause major problems in chewing food. However, dental implants do not cause the same problems, and eating habits remain as normal as ever.
- Non-Slurred Speech: Again, sliding dentures can partially impair the speech abilities of people. They are not able to pronounce few syllables properly, but dental implants cause no such inconvenience.
- Natural Fit: Because the dental implants in Northeast FL that we provide are designed to fuse with the patient’s bone, they get locked in permanently with ease. They also look and feel exactly like the patient’s natural teeth.
- Long Durability: Provided that the implants are made using good quality materials and that the patient takes good care of them, they can last a lifetime. This saves any other long-term costs or dental troubles.
- Adhesive-free: An alternative to implants, removable dentures require messy adhesives to keep them in place. However, this dental implants are permanent and don’t require any extra effort to be kept in place.
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Expert Care: All our dentists, put together, boast of 100+ years of experience in the dental field. Rest assured, all our patients receive only the highest quality of oral
- Patient-friendly Prices: All our services can be availed at very reasonable prices. This resonates with our belief that all patients must receive all services including dental implants in Northeast FL at affordable prices.
- Emergency Services: We have an in-house emergency specialist team that tackles all dental emergencies, no matter how small or complex. Patients can even contact us after hours for emergency services.
- Voted Best: Our dental center, which provides several dental services including dental implants in Northeast FL, has been awarded the “Best Dentists” honor by a leading newspaper.
10 Whitening Myths
Facebook, Pinterest, and the Internet are great for all types of DIY recipes, however teeth whitening is not one! Even though blogs, articles, and even Great Aunt Sue’s opinions may, in some ways, be factual.. There are always side-effects that can be permanent and irreversible. Today we are taking a look at the multiple myths floating around the internet and what the effect really is.
You Can Whiten Your Teeth With Baking Soda
This simply doesn’t work and will disrupt the ratio of good to bad bacteria in your mouth.
An Emergency Oral Surgeon In Northeast FL Can Save Your Teeth
When you have a tooth emergency you need an emergency oral surgeon in Northeast FL area There are so many things that can happen that require the attention of an oral surgeon and like all things they usually happen when you least expect them to happen. Dental emergencies can be a time sensitive in nature like when a tooth is knocked by accident, moving quickly can actually save the tooth. Of course there are other incidences when an oral surgeons services are needed like:
Choosing The Right Dentist Northeast FL
Choosing the right dentist in Northeast FL area is a key way to ensure that you are getting the right oral health care options. You want to choose a dentist that offers comprehensive services. Getting all your dental health care from the same center. Comprehensive services should include: