SureSmile Clear Aligners
Get a Perfect Smile in Less Time!
Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for SureSmile Clear Aligners. You’ll spend less time in the dentist’s chair and more time doing the things you love. More importantly, most people won’t even know you’re wearing braces!
What is SureSmile?
SureSmile, also known as invisible or clear braces, is an attractive alternative to traditional braces. Unlike metal braces, which use wires, brackets and bands to move your teeth into place, SureSmile gently moves your teeth with custom-made, clear aligner trays. SureSmile is only used in teens and adults. Those with baby teeth still present are not candidates for this type of orthodontic treatment. The most common oral health issues treated with SureSmile include: gaps in teeth, overcrowded teeth, underbite, overbite and crossbite.
The SureSmile Process
The SureSmile process is simple and typically painless. Most treatment plans last between six (6) to twelve (12) months, depending on the severity of the case. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect from start to finish.
- Initial Consultation – Our team will discuss your oral health issues and concerns, as well as layout the best treatment plan for you.
- Picture Time! – To ensure the best outcome, we’ll need to get various photos, x-rays and 3D scans.
- Creation of Custom Aligners – Your custom SureSmile clear aligners are created with 3D imaging to ensure a perfect fit at every stage of your treatment.
- Journey to a Perfect Smile – Every 10 to 14 days, you’ll progress to the next set of custom aligners to help you achieve the perfect smile.
- Final Step – Once you attain the smile you desire, we’ll give you additional sets of clear retainers (for use at night) to help you maintain that smile for a lifetime.
The Benefits of SureSmile
For many patients, the most important benefit of SureSmile is the ability to maintain a normal lifestyle without the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal braces. In fact, most people won’t even notice that you are wearing braces at all, which makes SureSmile the perfect solution for teens and adults.
Other important benefits include:
- Flexibility – SureSmile clear aligners make it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love. Simply pop them out to enjoy your favorite meal or sweet treat. There are no restrictions!
- Better Oral Hygiene – Unlike traditional braces, you can easily brush and floss your teeth without having to navigate around metal brackets, wires and bands.
- No Metal to Irritate Your Mouth – You’ll never have to worry about being poked in the gums or cheeks with SureSmile. The smooth, comfortable aligner trays are also perfect for those with metal allergies.
- Shorter Treatment Period – Most treatment plans range between six (6) to twelve (12) months.
SureSmile gives you the flexibility and freedom you desire, while helping to build your confidence as you journey toward a healthier smile!
You might be surprised at how affordable SureSmile clear aligners are in comparison to traditional metal braces. The extent of your oral health issues and the length of your treatment are the main factors in determining the overall cost, but generally SureSmile is no more expensive than regular braces.
Many dental insurance plans cover SureSmile treatment, which falls under orthodontic care. If your insurance plan does not provide coverage, you may also use Flexible Spending Account (FSA) funds or ask about our financing options through CareCredit™ and Alphaeon®. We also accept all major credit cards.
Request an SureSmile Consultation
If you are unhappy with your teeth, let our Jacksonville SureSmile experts help. Schedule a consultation with our office today and learn more about this affordable, convenient way to improve your oral health and get the smile you deserve. We’ll even show you a 3D rendering of how your new smile will look!