Dental Care of North Florida
Voted "Best Family Dentist in North Florida"
The Dental Care of North Florida Difference
Welcome to Dental Care of North Florida. Our caring and experienced team prides itself on delivering the very best dental care. We work one-on-one with you to create an individualized treatment plan that best suits your oral health needs. Whether you are searching for a family dentist, an implant dentist or a cosmetic dentist, we promise to go the extra smile for you! Stop by our office today to meet our talented dentists and wonderful staff.
Dr. Robert Friedman , DMD – General and Implant Dentist
Dr. Friedman grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. He attended the University of Georgia and graduated BS-Cum Laude in 1979. He then attended the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, and graduated in 1985. He completed his residency at Medical University of South Carolina from 1985 until 1987.
- Graduated from University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine
- Completed his residency at Medical University of South Carolina
TRAINING, MEMBERSHIPS, AND CONTINUED EDUCATION
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of Florida Dental Association
- Member of Northeast Dental Association
- Member of the AED National Pre-Medical Honor Society
- Amelia Island Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Friedman grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. He moved to the Fernandina area in 1987. His roots have grown strong, he loves the community and all it has to offer. Dr. Friedman’s love for dentistry has spanned for more than 30 years. Despite all that Dr. Friedman has accomplished professionally, his greatest accomplishments are his two children. His son is currently attending the University of Indiana Law School and his daughter is working toward her MBA at the University of South Carolina!
SureSmile Clear Aligners
Cosmetic & Whitening
Yes, I Want To Request an Appointment