Family Dentistry in North Florida.
For more than 20 years, Dental Care of North Florida has delivered superior dental care to families in the North Florida area. We’re focused on our legacy of quality and service by investing in technology and industry knowledge. By incorporating new technologies, we create patient-matched solutions that make your oral health journey perfect for you.
From the waiting room to our operatories, we have created a warm, welcoming environment to make your time with us as relaxing as possible. Let our experienced dental team work one-on-one with you to create an individualized treatment plan that not only ensure you’ll receive the best dental treatment, but that it will also fit into your budget. Whether you need a dental cleaning, implants, root canal or teeth whitening, we guarantee our team will leave you smiling!
Dr. Andrew Dormeshian
Dr. Andrew Dormeshian studied at McGill University in Montreal Canada, where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Anatomy and Cell Biology. He then attended Temple University’s School of Dentistry in Pennsylvania, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. For over 10 years, Dr. Dormeshian practiced dentistry in Philadelphia, PA. He and his wife, Beata, recently moved to Jacksonville, FL. In his free time, Dr. Dormeshian enjoys tennis, running, biking and traveling.
Dr. Robert Friedman
Dr. Friedman grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. He attended the University of Georgia and graduated BS-Cum Laude in 1979. He then attended the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, and graduated in 1985. He completed his residency at Medical University of South Carolina from 1985 until 1987. In 1987, Dr. Friedman moved to the Fernandina area. He loves the community and everything it offers.
Dr. Austin Fowler
In addition to dentistry, Dr. Fowler enjoys playing basketball, bicycling, and spending time with his family. His true passion, however, is dentistry. He prides himself on being a gentle, compassionate dentist who uses the most advanced materials and procedures available. He practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each of his patients.
Covers your basic diagnostic, preventative and routine dental care.
We’re specialists in saving teeth, making your smile last a lifetime.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of various injuries, diseases and defects that affect your face, mouth, teeth and jaws.
Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for Invisalign®.
Cosmetic & Whitening
We can help correct imperfections, repair damage, and restore your teeth to their natural beauty.
Implants help preserve bone and prevent further deterioration, as well as improve your smile!
- Free Implant Consultations No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. Valid for new patients only. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- Free Second Opinions No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. Valid for new patients only. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- $49 New Patient Special (Exam and X-Ray)
- Oral Comprehensive Exam
- Full Set of X-Rays
- $299 Surgical Wisdom Tooth Extraction *D7230, D7220, D7240 This Offer cannot be combined with prior purchases or used in conjunction with insurance. Valid for new patients only.
- $1,099 Wisdom Teeth Removal All Inclusive Package
- 4 Surgical Extractions
- $650 OFF Single Implants Implant special can not be used in conjunction with dental insurance. Additional Implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. Valid for new patients only. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058)